Who we are
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
- Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you enter on our website or give us in any other way. As a result of those actions, you might supply us with such information as your name, address, and phone numbers. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, and communication with you.
- Automatic Information: We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with our website. For example, like many web sites, we sometimes use “cookies,” and we obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses our website. Also, for security purposes Mindworks Clinical Psychology sometimes collects and analyzes the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet and to our website. This is done for your protection and for tracking purposes in the event that someone opens an account or attempts to make purchases under a false name.
- E-mail Communications: We sometimes send you newsletters of our services and products as well as order confirmations. If you do not want to receive e-mail from us, other than order notifications and receipts, please adjust your “Subscription” preferences by logging into your account.
Does Mindworks Clinical Psychology Share the Information It Receives?
We respect your privacy and appreciate your business. At no time do we ever provide your account contact information to any third party vendor, associate or service provider. We do not sell your information to third parties but may share it with related companies, as defined by the national privacy Act. We may also share statistical information with third parties, without disclosing individual details. We may also disclose details about you to
- government and regulatory authorities and other organisations, as required or authorised by law
- our professional advisers, including our accountants, auditors and lawyers
How Secure Is Information About Me?
It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer by clicking the “log off” link located in the top menu.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
We receive and store any information you enter on our website. As a result of those actions, you might supply us with such information as your name, address, and phone numbers. You can choose not to provide certain information. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, and communication with you.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year. If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser. When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed. If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
The following information is supplied by Google and forms part of our terms and conditions. Google Analytics is Google’s analytics tool that helps website and app owners to understand how their visitors engage with their properties. It may use a set of cookies to collect information and report website usage statistics without personally identifying individual visitors to Google. Learn more about Analytics cookies and privacy information.
Who we share your data with
We respect your privacy and appreciate your business. At no time do we ever provide your account contact information to any third party vendor, associate or service provider unless absolutely necessary in order to respond to your requests.
We may share with analytics, marketing, and third party embeds.
We share information with third parties who help us provide services to you.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognise and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue. For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes. Mindworks Clinical Psychology gives you access to a broad range of information about your account and your interactions with us for the limited purpose of viewing and, in certain cases, updating that information.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
How we protect your data
It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer by clicking the “log off” link located in the top menu. We use SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) throughout this website.
Conditions of Use, Notices, and Revisions
If you choose to visit Mindworks Clinical Psychology, your visit and any dispute over privacy is subject to this Notice and our Conditions of Use, including limitations on damages, arbitration of disputes, and application of the law of the state of our local state.
If you have any concern about privacy of your personal information as used and collected within our website, please send us a thorough description by clicking on the “Contact Us” link on the top menu, and we will try to resolve it.